Made from plastic bottles, this 100% padel t-shirt is dedicated to all players who think they play better than their partner! The ideal t-shirt to wear on the padel courts with style and a little humorous touch to tease your friend!
All the products in the Padel Wear Collection are now eco-friendly and are designed according to strict environmental standards and specifications. We try to use organic and recycled materials as much as possible and work with committed suppliers who are innovating in the field of environmental protection and the reduction of polluting emissions in their production.
- Organic cotton is recommended for sensitive skin as it is guaranteed free of chemical pesticides and heavy metals. Organic cotton crops also consume much less water.
- The polyester used is made from recycled plastic bottles, it takes an average of 4 plastic bottles to make one t-shirt.
- Our entire range is printed by craftsmen in Nice, only a few kilometres from our headquarters.
- We use NeoPigment™ inks which are completely free of heavy metals, formaldehydes and alkylphenol ethoxylates (APE), and are therefore non-toxic, non-hazardous and 100% biodegradable. This new technology uses a process that does not require water, making it the most environmentally friendly printing solution on the market.
FREE SHIPPING from 70€ purchasing!
- Home delivery in France: 5,90€ TTC
- Home delivery in Europe: 8,90€ TTC
Not the right size or not satisfied with the product? No problem!
You just have to send us your request by email to email@example.com within 14 days of receipt.
1. Return for EXCHANGE :
The return is free. (Excluding promotions, sales or various reductions)
2. Return for REFUND :
The return is at your expense. We will make the refund within a maximum of 14 calendar days from the receipt of the returned products. The refund will be made by the same means of payment used for the order (Paypal or credit card).
Delivery costs are only offered once per order.
The t-shirt is a normal fit, with a slim fit.
If you are between two sizes and are in doubt:
- Go for the smaller size if you prefer to wear your shirt close to the body
- Go for the larger size if you prefer to wear your t-shirt quite loose
Also, if in doubt, don’t hesitate to contact us so that we can advise you!
We recommend washing your t-shirt at 30°, inside out with similar colours so that your product retains its original quality for as long a possible.